Interested In A Southern Calif. Luncheon?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SweetOceanBlue77, Sep 27, 2002.

1. SweetOceanBlue77

SweetOceanBlue77 New Member

Hello Everyone:
    I wanted to know if anyone would be interested in meeting for lunch? Those of you who reside in Southern Ca? Of course any & all are invited. Let's brainstorm some locations & times so we can meet & have fun. Nothing expensive, just a little get together where we can all meet one another, share & exchange information re: fibro, cfs, & any other related issues. I really look forward to meeting those of you who will be interested in participating.
    Have A Wonderful Weekend! Look to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
    Michelle K.
    SweetOceanBlue77@aol.com
  2. SweetOceanBlue77

Hello Everyone:
    I wanted to know if anyone would be interested in meeting for lunch? Those of you who reside in Southern Ca? Of course any & all are invited. Let's brainstorm some locations & times so we can meet & have fun. Nothing expensive, just a little get together where we can all meet one another, share & exchange information re: fibro, cfs, & any other related issues. I really look forward to meeting those of you who will be interested in participating.
    Have A Wonderful Weekend! Look to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
    Michelle K.
    SweetOceanBlue77@aol.com
  3. lindasue

lindasue New Member

Sure, I'd love to. I live in Monrovia. Female/53/married/CFS/FMS...email dlindasue1@aol.com
    Look forward to hearing from you.
    linda
  4. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

I live in the Long Beach area, so I'm in the middle of you two, but I like to drive so it's no problem getting to whereever we plan it.
    I know a few of the other members have met each other, and I would like to meet someone who has this DD and understands, maybe laugh a little, share some food and good company, I'm game.

One note tho, I can't go anywhere till after next weekend the cars broken and hubby has to fix it, then I'm Free again.

That's funn y the radio's playing, " Meet In the Middle", lol.

How long have you been dx with these DD's, do you have a good Doctor? I have 2 and I am so glad for them.

I have been having a very hurtful week because of the Rain that finally got here yesterday. Now I feel so much better, must mean that the storm is past.
    Does your body hurt more when the low and high fronts change?

I have backaches, feet hurt, the ankles too, and right now the skin hurts to be touched, even by material. I wear lose fitting dresses and usually I'm ok, but when a Storm comes through. I head to bed. How about you?

By the way, if we do any more planning for a Luncheon, we should do that on the chit chat bd. Do you know how to find it?
    At the Top of the boards banner, there are some choices, like Library, Message Boards, clikc on the Message board, (not the Chat room, different places), When you click a menu will come up of the different boards that are on here.

We can talk there about Non medical issues, wink wink,
    Hope you have a Great day and stay warm and dry,
    Sinceerely
    kredca4/sharon
  5. SweetOceanBlue77

Hi Sharon;
    that sounds great too me. Also I would like to locate the board where we can chat further about a location. Oh yes, I would like for you to email me privtely because I need to find a Rhem that's close too home, that drive to San Diego is killing me. And if you don't mind I would like to exchange phone numbers so we can talk. Thanks so much for your reply, and hope your day goes well.

Hugs,
    Michelle K.
    SweetOceanBlue77@aol.com
  6. dhcpolwnk

dhcpolwnk New Member

I'm interested in joining all of you for lunch, but I live in the West San Fernando Valley and can't drive very far myself. My husband usually drives me longer distances for meetings, etc., and I hate to impose on him unnecessarily, as he is not only trying to help me but trying to be there for his 90-year-old father. Also, because of my MS/IBS/fibro symptoms, it's hard for me to go out to eat anywhere very far from home. Finally, I could only join you if the restaurant is wheelchair/scooter-accessible, including the bathroom. Sorry to complicate matters, but that's how my life is. I have to check out everything in advance. If you wish, you can e-mail directly at af752@lafn.org.

--Laura

[This Message was Edited on 09/29/2002]