Interesting article on Malic Acid / Magnesium and FM.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by erfula1, Mar 30, 2006.

1. erfula1

erfula1 New Member

http://www.fibromyalgiasupport.com/library/showarticle.cfm/ID/3113/T/FM

I just started taking Malic Acid 2400mg yesterday. I also take magnesium and I feel better today than I did yesterday. I am getting ready to go work in the yard with DH. I do feel more alert. I have hope!!!!
  2. berrytired

berrytired New Member

Magnesium malate. Malic acid is a key intermediate in energy production in muscles I found this worked almost right away when I had achy muscles. It works wonders.
  3. maripat

maripat New Member

Hi all
    just logged on for the first time in over a month, and the first thing I see on the message board is your post. At the time I had just had my Natural Calm (mag) with my orange flavored cod liver and 1800mg as I just started with it. Sure hope I have good luck with it.
    maripat
  4. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

erfula1:

You just reminded me to go and take my malic acid and other supplements. It seems that on a 'good' day, I forget.
    When I say good I just mean 'manageable' pain.
    Thank you.

n.f.
  5. tandy

tandy New Member

as well as CF.
    I did try the prohealths combo of Magnesium and Malic acid and it worked well. I admit,..as soon as it ran out I never restocked. (and should)
    I tried looking for malic acid in a few health stores,..and vitimin sections off reg. stores. That stuff is hard to find!! Malic acid alone is very hard to come by.
    Or is it just my area??
    I'll look online,..I may have better luck~ (just hate the shipping fees on top of cost!!) yup,..call me cheap. :)
    Thanks for sharing your tips~
    (I already take magnesium)
  6. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

7. erfula1

erfula1 New Member

I get 100 800mg tablets for 7.99 then I get 20% off cause I am a gold member.

I tell you what!!!! I've been working on my barn all evening and only took a break to go to town. I just now came in the house and I still feel like checking my email. It is amazing!!!! I am taking 2400mg and also all my other supplements including magnesium. I can't believe how well it is working and I hope it keeps it up!!!!!