interesting rafilki

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ANGELEO728, May 28, 2009.

1. ANGELEO728

ANGELEO728 New Member

i agree that the medical component is prevalent here, but our emotions contribute greatly to our physical well being. That being said I may just move to another site for any and all advice or queries pertaining to the human condition whether it be physical, mental, or emotional.
  2. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

It seems I may not have been careful enough in my reply to you. It seemed to me that, in the current situation with so much breaking news, your situation might not get the attention it would get on the Chit Chat board. I know that "Chit Chat" sounds rather trivial but, believe me, the things we talk about over there are often anything but!

You prefaced your post by saying that it was not related to your illness. Please consider re-reading my reply which I will post again here and consider that I intended to be helpful.

Here's what I wrote:

It's times like this that I wish the "Chit Chat" board had another name so that people with more serious issues, like yours, could more easily understand how useful a board it is.

All OT (off topic) posts have a home on Chit Chat where you fill find most of the same posters who are here.

There is a lot going on in the medical side of things right now so OT post will probably get a much better response on the Chit Chat board.

Best to you,
    Rafiki

ETA Just go to the drop down menu at the upper right (Select a Board) and select Chit Chat.

Hope this helps,
    Rafiki