Interesting SSDI News Today

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JP, Aug 26, 2003.

1. JP

JP New Member

I spoke with my SSDI analyst today. I have been approved for benefits; however, my case was picked up by the San Francisco office for another review. They can reverse the decision. My age and education are reason for an additional review from another office. I met all the physical requirements for permanent disability and I was told that 1/12 of all applicants are reviewed again by other offices as a standard practice. I may wait another 2 or 3 months. My last State Disability check was 5 weeks ago. This is pretty hard stuff all around. The analyst said that none of her cases have ever had a reversed decision. I hope this is so for me.

Has anyone ever experienced this with SSDI?

I could use your prayers for a speedy and favorable decision from the SF review.

Thanks,
    Jan

2. JP

JP New Member

nink...It is pretty frustrating. I can only hope that it will be a speedy and favorable decision...Jan
  3. bodyneedswk

bodyneedswk New Member

I have just started the paper work on line. I am pleased though, that once I made the decision to file, several people were put in my path that had some words of wisdom for me. Good Luck to you and your in my thoughts and meditations!
    Peace,
    Susan