internal tremor even in face????

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by boscosmom, Sep 11, 2008.

1. boscosmom

boscosmom New Member

is this a symptom of lymes?
    i get it mostly around my mouth and tip of my nose...it feels like my face is moving but, it isn't visible....
    i will get this in my feet some and well just about everywhere but, it isn't visible yet.
    does anyone else get this?
    ty, christine
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

there is such a thing as atypical bell's palsy, my DH has it, it progressed to where one side of his face constantly spasmed it. Botox, believe it or not, actually helped a LOT.

It could be from Lyme........ and other stealth pathogens like HHV. There's more than one thing that can attack the facial nerve(s), like the trigeminal nerve.

Are you taking any meds, tho? I get atypical reactions... after about 4 months of Klonopin I started getting eyebrow twitching, that was slowly growing stronger. Since Klonopin was the only thing that was new, I figured it was likely doing it, so weaned off. Took another few months to go away, but it did seem linked to me because again, it was the only thing I changed again!

Hope that helps. It's really hard to figure out, and most have more than one type of infection anyway. So you could have lyme and 1 or more HHVs and other infections.... the number is myriad, sorry to say.

all the best,
    Victoria