INTESTINAL CLEANSING

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Annette2, Mar 23, 2003.

1. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

A few weeks ago I started a regimen of intestinal cleansing and detoxification. It's a program of taking certain supplements to clean out your system and help rid the body of yeast toxins. I'm pretty sure I have candida overgrowth. I am feeling much better since I started - my head is clearer, I'm not as tired as I was and I have more energy. Unfortunately, I haven't been totally able to give up wheat 100%, but I'm trying! I haven't eaten bread in a few weeks, but I did have half a bagel this morning. But it really does make a difference! I'd like to tell you the name of the formula, but I'm afraid I would get in trouble. If I can name it, let me know. Some of the supplements include Artichoke Leaf, Beet Leaf, Dandelion Root, Fennel Seed, Ginger Root and a bunch more. Anyway, I'm sure there are other companies that do this kind of stuff. It's worth it, believe me!!!!

Annette2
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

You can give the name of the product, but not the URL. So please share with others what is helping you!

Glad you are getting some relief.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. PaulMark

PaulMark New Member

Hey Annette: I"ve tried about everything under the sun for CFIDS and i'm more debilitated than ever, and factor into that being treated by the top CFS dr. many consider in U.S.

I would be willing to try it, and be appreciative,

will you e mail me the site please

paul mark in KY

paulstory@iolky.com

4. Fibromiester

Fibromiester New Member