Intestinal parasites

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JaciBart, Sep 13, 2002.

1. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

Anyone know anyting about these? I notice I am passing them in the die off of yeast, just wondering if I need to do something specific to kill them.......how about the zapper, is that what that is for????

Jaci
  2. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

Anyone know anyting about these? I notice I am passing them in the die off of yeast, just wondering if I need to do something specific to kill them.......how about the zapper, is that what that is for????

Jaci
  3. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

never tried it - what do you see? What do they look like? Very interesting. I checked out that candidaforum.com last week and poked around a little - will go back when I have more time. I read a lot of Matt's posts as I know you did - I was wondering though if he was the only one who reccomended this? I'm very interested in hearing how things are going w/you so please keep us posted! Thanks....AMY
  4. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I used the zapper for the 1st time this afternoon, OH MY GOSH. I guess I found the right thing in my search for colon cleansing! I was sleeping, just woke up & felt like I did about a months worth!

Jaci
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Zappers are small battery-operated electronic devices which emit a low-frequency, low-voltage electrical wave of a particular shape. They come with ankle/wrist bands or rods which one holds while using them.

This frequency and wave shape is designed to destroy pathogens in the body. Everything in nature and man made has its own destructive frequency. Simple life forms, such as viruses, bacteria, worms, flukes, fungi, etc. have a very low destructive frequency which is harmless to the human tissues.

The diarrhea and flu-like feeling from using a zapper is the same Herxheimer effect one experiences when using antibiotics, except the die off is other forms of pathogens in addition to bacteria. Unless it's very large worms, it is impossible to see these dead critters in the stool. A lot of what people perceive to be dead pathogens turns out to be fecal material in the diarrhea. Most pathogens are not visible to the naked eye; they are microscopic.

I believe my zapper to be one of the most valuable parts of my treatment. It has cleared up a fungus on my toenails. There is new, healthy growth from when I started using the zapper. I can actually see a line across the nails. Yesterday, I had a horrible virus infection of some kind which came on very rapidly. I awoke feeling so much better. I will use the zapper again today to ensure it killed off all the viruses. Typically, I use it almost every day to help kill off the mycoplasmas which have called my body home since 1990.

I've been on antibiotics for a year and have never had problems with yeast. I do take probiotics, but I also credit the zapper with keeping the yeast fungi out of my body.

Hope this helps explain zappers. You can use a search engine to find websites which sell them. Hulda Clark's site give directions for building one's own, but I don't recommend it. I bought the Clark unit and have found it to be very well made.

Love, Mikie
  6. herblady

herblady New Member

you might want to read the message i just posted on oil of oregano. it might interest you. cindi
  7. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I am sure what I saw was worms, that is how I got to looking into them, I have had a whole lot of little tiny white worms, smaller than a grain of rice but similar. I am quite sure if these are supposed to be naked to the eye I must have a whole lot because what I can see is substantial.

Makes me wonder if this zapper may be the most important tool in the health quest. I definitely see the advantage to using one.

Jaci
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Zappers typically kill parasites in the bloodstream. It is much more difficult for them to kill them inside our organs or the intestines. This is not to say it doesn't happen, but zappers are most effective in the bloodstream. There is a gizmo called an electro-magnetic pulser which is supposed to be more effective at killing deeper within the body. I am going to look at them because mycoplasmas hide inside blood cells. They work on the same scientific principle.

I do not know whether zappers kill off good bacteria as well as bad. I would assume they do, but again, zappers are not terribly effective in the intestines. The question is moot for me bacause I take probiotics for the Doxycycline I have been on for a year. Probiotics are important for anyone older than mid-30's because every year, the body produces less of them on its own. If good bacteria are not recolonized with probiotics, even in healthy individuals, leaky gut and food allergies can occur.

Love, Mikie
  9. PMangels

PMangels New Member

I have read posts before about this Zapper. I don't want to appear "dumb" but where do you get one of those? And also that other one you mentioned, electro-magnetic pulser? I must have missed a post somewhere on these gagets? Can you help me out? Thanks a bunch!!!

Arlene
    [This Message was Edited on 09/15/2002]
  10. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Use your search engine as there are a number of companies which sell zappers. Several of these also sell the pulsers. I bought mine from the Hulda Clark website. These devices cannot be sold here as medical devices as they are not approved by the FDA. They have been used in Europe for a long time. My own experience with them, as well as other anecdotal evidence from other users, has convinced me of their usefulness. I was also impressed that the Clark site gives free directions for building one's zapper. It makes me believe that profit is not their main motivation.

Love, Mikie
  11. PMangels

PMangels New Member

Thanks for the info and I will check it out.

Hugs,
    Arlene
  12. PaulMark

PaulMark New Member

my humble opinoin i've used the zapper adn a rife machine

both rip offs

but it may help you i hope pm
  13. kadywill

kadywill New Member

this whole concept frightens me for some reason....what is leaky gut??? I don't think I have it, but I'm not familiar with this illness.
  14. garyandkim

garyandkim New Member

ther were little white thread like things in his stool. The stool was made liquidy by the solution in the tubes. Doc said that was normal and part of the stool. No worms or anything found in tests. If you really want to know for sure take a sample to the docs and have it checked. With parasites you have itching and can see them at night when they come out around your anus. Someones else can look and see.

Good luck, Kim