Intestinal Stress, Pain, Diarrhea And Flare Of Depression, Fungus Problems

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by joeb7th, Jan 14, 2009.

1. joeb7th

joeb7th New Member

More and more I am getting sever intestinal distress and soreness that weakens me and ruins my sleep. Like last night. I awoke in such distress and had to run to the toilet and like the last two weeks nothing but fluid.

And all along this latest increase in horrible intestinal problems, my fungal rash on my right shin just explodes in severity as does the fungal problem in my right thumb. Itching and pain there.

I figure there must be a conecction to these symptoms. Yeast? Fungus, Depression?

When my intestines feel like they are going to just die from all the stress and exhaustion I always acquire a massive dose of mental depression within about 4 to 6 hours of this beginning.

When the stomach resloves somewhat...the depression goes away in the same increments!

Any thoughts on how intestinal problems and maybe bacterial infection down there triggers the depression? Could it be a serotonin issue becuase so much of this is made in our intestinal tracts? And if there is damage down there this production is stopped?