Intro Re-intro Some might remember me , some won't

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by AdirondackScarlet, May 13, 2009.

1. AdirondackScarlet

AdirondackScarlet New Member

Hi ,
    I dunno how many are still here that were here when I was a semi-regular here
    " adirondackhoney". aka Cindy Lou . That was a few years ago .
    I remember some names and had some pretty dear friends here.
    Anyhow, I'm back.
    I'm gonna cruise around here and check out some posts and see what's new @ the library.
    See you in a bit.
  2. AdirondackScarlet

Lotsa views , no replies. This never happened to me here before. I hope there's SOMEONE who can atleast say hi or welcome back Cindy, I mean no offense by this, it just makes me wonder why so many viewed and nobody replied at all..How would this make you feel?
    [This Message was Edited on 05/13/2009]
  3. 3gs

3gs New Member

Hi welcome back

There are alot of new folks on board. The older members ck in and post once in awhile. The board has been kinda quite this wk.

Maybe folks just didn't know what to say. Its changed some since old board.
    yes I know how it feels to not have post answered
    Anyway glad you are back. Are you doing well?
    just saw your post about pot. like your thinking!
  4. AdirondackScarlet

I was. It has changed, I like that you like my thinking on weed....
    if more people who use it admitted it, we'd have quite the topics let alone possible bunches of people admitting it DOES help them better than most prescribed drugs. Booze is bad as are manufactured drugs, and combining them...
    THank you for replying, I feel much better now.
    Cindy AKA Scarlet
  5. 3gs

3gs New Member

My sis lives in Oregon where its legal and a friend with sevre health problems has been getting relief after meds went by the way side. More states are making it legal(duh).

my 60s experience has me a bit nervous about cking it out.

glad u feel better who were some of the old timers u knew on old board?

6. FMsaddenedspirit

FMsaddenedspirit New Member

Hello Cindy Lou,

I am one of the new bee's .. only been around for the last year alomst I think.. boy how times flys.

anyway welcome back ...

look forward to chating with you ...

Take care Spirit. :)
  7. AdirondackScarlet

Thank you.
    If I can help you cope, lemme know.
    Been there, done that about 30 years now give or take.
    Have a great day.
  8. quanked

quanked Member

I was here when we had the old board. It seems like we lost quite a few when the board changed. I am still sad that we lost each and every person who left. The board was more lively before it changed.

The old board did not indicate how many had viewed one's post so it is very possible that posts were read by many but response numbers were low.

I try to check in every day and sometimes more. I sometimes find it quite sufficient to just read.

I support the use of marijuana for medicinal purposes and also support decriminalizing its possession for those who want to smoke it for recreation. I have considered using it myself. One of these days I will ask my doc about it. The most pressing symptoms I deal with is lack of sleep and exhaustion and brain stuff.

Welcome back.
  9. AdirondackScarlet

I did wonder if maybe there werent many here awhile, I saw this place had changed and wondered if anyone would be posting much. But, me being me, I had to say 'something', my humor being of the dry type...
    Thanks for explaining, I - too had a bond with many from the old board,
    I moved away, then didn't have internet except now and again ( that sux) at home, I drive to local library and use their WiFi, sometime ( usually) in the parking lot and once in awhile- inside if they are open..
    It's around 2 miles each way.
    right now I am at my sons' place and am using their wireless. I head home Saturday, military and tattoo artist mom....I feel I don't get enough time with them.
    Glad you are still here.
    The DR will say the smoke isn't a good idea, chances are. BUT the benefits are there. I was told there's a vaporizer for inhalation instead
    of smoking it, and I'm interested.
    The smoking , tho ---- is not as often as cigarettes, not as bad as exposure to indoor air pollutants, overhead jet exhaust, smog etc....
    burning trash, outdoor grilling, propane burning etc.. if one were to think about it.
    I'm not as bad as I was, but there are types I feel it's almost too bad..I'm sure you know...
    Making the best of it. Nice to see you.
  10. jmq

jmq New Member

Just wanted to say hi and I remember you. Welcome back!! I really miss the "old" message board too. Alot of good people disappeared when this changed. I am hoping they come back, like you did!

11. hatbox121

hatbox121 New Member

Hey Cindy. I just got back on here today. So Welcome Back!!!!!