Intro

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by CFIDSnME, Sep 23, 2003.

1. CFIDSnME

CFIDSnME New Member

Hello,
    I am new to this forum. I was DX'd with CFIDS in 1999. I became ill in 1998. I am currently on SSD for my CFIDS.

Life is such a stuggle. I do all I can to get out of bed every morning, and try to function.

I have the fatigue, the fevers, the joint pain, the lymph node swelling and pain. Head aches......... I could go on and on. Ooooo, I have insomnis too. It's 2:02 am here, and can't sleep, even though my body and brain are worn out.

Hope to get to know each of you very well, and gain some friends who understand.

Sincerely,
    CFIDSnME
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi, glad you found our board, we are always happy to have people join us. WE all learn from one another.

I am sorry you are having trouble sleeping, I spent my whole adult life as a Nighthawk! I have FM, but do get some of the symptoms of CFS too.

I have learned so much from this board, that I can't begin to tell you how much it means to me. I am 80% better health wise since coming here 2 1/2 years ago.

YOu will meet some terrific people here, and I know you will make some friends too. Many have these illnesses for a long period of time, so they are well familiar with what works and what does not.

Feel free to ask questions, there is always someone to answer you, if not then they will at least be supportive.

Again, welcome to the board, and I do hope we hear from you often. I do hope you get some sleep tonight. Its 1:15am where I am, Louisiana...............

Shalom, Shirl
  3. CFIDSnME

CFIDSnME New Member

Again, welcome to the board, and I do hope we hear from you often. I do hope you get some sleep tonight. Its 1:15am where I am, Louisiana...............

Shalom, Shirl

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    Shirl,
    Thank you for the warm welcome, and letting me know how supportive this forum is, or will be. This is exactly what i need at this point in my life.

Sincerely,
    Wendy

[ advertisement ]