Introducing myself

Discussion in 'New Forums Layout' started by DianaSchwartz, Jul 13, 2016.

1. DianaSchwartz

DianaSchwartz Member

I love travelling and book reading.
  2. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Hi Diana,

Welcome to ProHealth's forums! You will find a lot of nice people and helpful information here.

I also like to read books and love going to the beach and NYC.

For your own protection, we don't use our real names here. It is against the rules. If you used your real last name as your member name, please change it.

We're glad you found us and hope you will come back often!
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Hi, Diana,

Welcome aboard. We're glad you found us. There are numerous message boards here which can be very helpful in finding info from others with the same conditions. The main boards are for Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and for Lyme Disease. There are also social-media types of forums where members keep track of one another and play games. We even have a worship forum for spiritual matters.

Be sure to sign up for the e-newsletter. It's free and always full of good info. Let us know if we can help in any way.

Love, Mikie
  4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Hi Diana

Welcome to the Board. There is very little traffic on this particular thread. I
    suggest you click on "Forums" which is just above the words "Introducing Myself"
    immediately over your post.

Then you can find a discussion about a particular health problem, or
    visit "Chit Chat" which is what it sounds like, or visit the Homebound
    Board which is a mixture of chat and games.

Good luck.
    Rock
    [​IMG]

5. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Welcome DIANA,.

I see we almost have the "Welcome Wagon" here for you with MIKIE, ROCK, NANIE here to greet you. We have all been here for quite awhile and just love it here. There is so much here to read about, learn about everything here on the boards. There are also so many friends to make here and chat with if you would like to . I see that ROCK has filled you in on most of the boards. Hope yo will come back soon and make yourself comfy. I am usually mostly on the Chit Chat board and visit on the Porch ( with all the volume numbers ) but you can and find whatever is comfy for you. We hope you will take the time to check them all out.

Hugz to you sweetie !
    Granni :)
  6. manvisharma

manvisharma Member

Hello all...I am Manvi Sharma and I love to discuss various things of life.
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Hello, Manvi,

Welcome to our site. I hope you, and all new members, will check out our various forums for general health, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue, and Lyme, as well as the support forums for caregivers. We also have some more 'social' forums such as the one for bedbound and homebound members and our Chit Chat Forum. As stated above, we do not use our real names here. It is against the rules in order to protect us. Please change your user name if it is your name.

Again, welcome aboard.

Love, Mikie