introductions are in order

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mightymouth, May 16, 2003.

1. mightymouth

mightymouth New Member

my name is lyn.
    just found you fellers!
    what a wonderful place.
    i was dx a little over a year ago.
    i try to ignore it but it just wont go away.
    i'm not on any meds or seeing a doc, i'm trying to deal on my own for now. i must admit it keeps get harder.
    looking foward to reading post :)
    mightymouth
  2. lassiecass

lassiecass New Member

Hi Lyn,
    Let me be the first to welcome you to this board. We have a really nice group that is very helpful with questions and info on our DD. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have, it is so nice to talk to people that also (sorry to say) suffer with the same ailments. Again welcome and maybe we can be helpful to you and a comfort when you need it.
    Soft Hugs,
    Sandy (Cass)
  3. grannyofalot

grannyofalot New Member

Glad you found us here. I think we have several from Indiana. I'm an old Granny and live just outside of Memphis. I like your "nickname". My youngest daughter has been known to be called MOTS--- Mouth Of The South! I bet you're not like that, though. lol
  4. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

So glad to have you join us here. I have been dx for over 6 yrs.and have not had meds or treatment til this last year. Looking forward to your posts!
    love, Rebel
  5. fungran

fungran New Member

Hello Lyn:
    I am also new here, well, in asking for infomation, I read this site everyday and you will find that everyone is very helpful.

Take Care
    Kathy
  6. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

Welcome aboard,

You`re definately in the right place for help on this board, there`s some mega people here and loads of info to learn.

If you have any questions, it`s always worth entering the word or phrase into the box at the top "search messages" first.
    It`s possibly been asked zillions of times and there will a whole list of answeres to root through.

Put your name in and all your posts and replies are listed. It`s brillient.

We are not allowed to give Web adresses (URLs) So if you ever have some info to post from another site, cut out the URL.

Some interesting things to tap in and learn about are Mycoplasmas, , Hypercoagulation, Digestive Enzymes Candida & Leaky Gut Syndrome.

These you need to learn about, and everything falls into place. Then you are in a position to hopefully treat yourself sucessfully.

Look forward to seeing you around

Love pat.
  7. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

Just wanted to say hey & welcome to the board. You will find sooooo many wonderful people here who are more than willing to try to help out anytime you may need it whether it be medical advise or comfort & support.

Looking forward to your posts.

Take care..........Kathi
  8. mightymouth

mightymouth New Member

i feel at home already
  9. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I just wanted to say hello and welcome to the board. I have been here less than a month myself. One warning....this place is addictive. I've spent many an hour here and don't even know how much time has passed. There truely is something for everyone here. Glad your here.

Takesha
  10. pands45

pands45 New Member

I am kind of a newbie myself. I am glad u found this board. U will learn alot and make great friends. Everyone is so nice. Hugs, Sherri