Introductions

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ProHealth, Mar 3, 2017.

ProHealth CBD Store
  1. ProHealth

ProHealth Member

Welcome to the ProHealth Fibromyalgia forums! Please introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about your health situation and what you are hoping to get out of the forums.
  2. Jobhunter

Jobhunter Member

Hello. My name is Doreen. I was rear ended in 2007 by male driver not watching the road. He is fine. I was diagnosed a year later with Fibromyalgia. My attorney's doctor RX me Lyrica which stopped working three months later and then started on Cymbalta, stopped working and then Savella. End result was I gained 75# [I weighed 125#] which slowly blew out both knees. They were replaced in 2012. The left knee always had issues. MD dismissed me numerous times. Got a second opinion, which resulted in three MORE surgeries in 2014. Today, both knees have constant pain. Also, I have RLS, TMJ, CFS, Chronic Pain, Chronic Insomnia, back pain and a low grade headache that I have had since 2007. I wish I had found this group years ago.
  3. tammy50h

tammy50h Member

Hello everyone! My name is Tammy. As a kid I always stayed sick. I had ear surgery early due to a cyst then on to problems with my knees. In my early 20’s I started having bad migraines that were just terrible! All you had then was OTC drugs. I eventually started to have pain and swelling. I also started losing my hair! I ended up at the time with thrombocytosis, which was brand new to Duke doctors then. I got pregnant and that somehow helped but not enough. I still encountered pain daily but at certain times of the year or weather made things not good. My primary doc wanted more answers because I started having bad infections at certain times of the year as well as missing a lot of work. I ended up being diagnosed by a doctor in the clinic about my fibromyalgia but my primary said he already had an inkling. I ended up leaving my job and getting on disability. The pain and infections that happen are not nice. I also have MGUS which a first stage you can have before myeloma. As well as RA, OA in knees, congenital stenosis (spine), carpal tunnel x 2 and a large thyroid nodule. So I type too much but I have questions. Glad to meet everyone!
    bct likes this.
ProHealth CBD Store