Intune June are you there?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Tigger57, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

Hey, it's me Tigger. I've had a rough go of it, and I have to do some major recuperation from being in the hospital, but wanted to find out more about the warm pool classes.

Do you know if there are any that are offered in my area? (Westerly)

I can't make it to yours because I can't drive and probably won't be able to for quite awhile.

Things just got real bad.
    Tigger
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

3. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

4. tonakay

tonakay New Member

5. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

No, sorry to say I am not familiar with warm pool classes in the Westerly area.

I was not aware of your being in the hospital, am going to do a search and read some of your posts to catch up on what happened.

Think of you often, we have been around here for awhile now.

Sorry to hear you have hit MORE road blocks.

Love, June
  6. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

Seems like my life was meant to push through the road blocks

I'm so thankful that my brother has taken all the pressure off me. He keeps telling me that he doesn't know how people who are ill like us can get the paperwork done and jump through the hoops. He has been doing the running around and getting help. I'm so thankful.

He also talked with my SSDI lawyer and told him we needed an emergency hearing. My fingers are crossed.
    Tigger
  7. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

Your brother seems very focused since he found you. I am so glad you have him.

With the help you have been receiving, you will begin to feel physically stronger. Until then, as I said in the other post, enjoy the ride.

Love, June