ion therapy

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by vertiesmth, Feb 9, 2006.

1. vertiesmth

vertiesmth New Member

HELLO OUT THERE, HOPE ALL ARE FEELING BETTER THAN I AM. WENT TO DENTIST AND REALLY THREW ME. I WAS WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU HAD TRIED ION THERAPY??? AND DID IT DO ANY GOOD. SUPPOSE TO DETOXIFY YOUR BODY THRU THE FEET. LET ME KNOW. HUGS VERTIE
  2. zoemurr

zoemurr New Member

You pretty much just sit there for 26min (I think) with your feet in warm water, and they put this little contraption in it. Toward the end the water starts turning these awful colors, and there is gunk floating in it. (Totally disgusting..)

Anyway, I was told most people don't feel results until the 3rd or 4th time. I haven't really felt any different, but I had a lot of stuff that sank right to the bottom. Dr. said it is probably metals. Who knows? I'm up for anything at this point. She has helped me quite a bit with the pain, and the shortness of breath, but hasn't been able to "clear the fog".
  3. Sbilek

Sbilek New Member

Vertie, started with a new naturopathic doctor, and going to have this done the next time I go, so will let you know then.

Actually, I underwent NAET five years ago which successfully eliminated most of my fibro symptoms, but am still very stiff when I get up in the mornings or after I rest.

I'm hoping this ion cleanse will help eliminate the remaining toxins out of my body.

Sbilek
  4. vertiesmth

vertiesmth New Member

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR REPLIES, I APPRECIATE IT. I AM SUPPOSE TO GO IN FOR THE NEXT TREATMENT TUES. I AM HEARING IT WILL TAKE AT LEAST 4 TIMES TO ABLE TO SEE ANY RESULTS. BOY THE HORRIBLE JUNK THAT CAME FROM MY FEET. HE IT GOING TO DO MY HANDS THAT ARE SO PAINFUL, THIS TIME AND FEET ALSO. I'LL LET ALL OF YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES. HUGS, VERTIE
  5. auntyemnga

auntyemnga New Member

Hi,

I started in December doing Bio-Cleanse. I was so impressed with what came out that I took my daughter and my son.

They haven't actually helped me yet because I've been like this for a very long time. However, I felt better knowing that I was getting mold, yeast, mucus and metals out of me. I even got the award for having the biggest gathering of mold they had ever seen.

I haven't been able to do any since Jan 9th when I started with a new doctor. He doesn't want anything to interfere with what he is trying to accomplish.

They have definitely helped my daughter when she was coming down with a cold (twice). I've even checked her out of school so she can get a Bio-Cleanse. She'll also get her ears candled if her head is stuffy.

I have been so impressed that I have researched about buying my own machine. The place I go to charges $40. I figure since I have 3 family members that it would save me money in the long run.

I've also chatted with Skierchik who has purchased one.

Definitely give it 3 or 4 times before deciding if it works or not. Depending on how long you've had fibro you might want to give it even more time.

Good luck,
    Auntyem