ionic foot bath

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by redtex, Feb 13, 2006.

1. redtex

redtex New Member

has anyone tried the ionic foot bath for removal of metals and toxins. most chriopratric offices offer this. i am very skeptical of this. i had the bath with my feet in it and saw the black and colored water it produced. i then had them do it with out my feet in it and saw just about the same thing. anyone else tried this? thanks for your input.
  2. Inishfree

Inishfree New Member

Hi, I have been going for colonics for relief from Candida. The nurse offered this service to a friend of mine and I saw the colors change. It must be the chemicals they put in to it. Did you feel any relief yourself. This woman charges $35.00 per 20 min. session.
    I'll ask her tomorrow what she puts into the foot bath.
  3. auntyemnga

auntyemnga New Member

Yes, I believe in these. They are called Bio-Cleanse. I started getting them in December. No, they did not make me feel better but....and this is a big one, as bad as my body is I don't expect miracles overnight. I just felt better knowing that I was getting all of this junk out of me. Each treatment had a different outcome.

In January I had to stop getting them due to going to a new doctor who didn't want me to do them while I am doing his protocol. Once I'm through his treatment I'll definitely start them again.

Now, on the other hand, my daughter also does them especially when she feels a cold coming on. They definitely help her. She'll even ask to get a treatment and I don't have to take her kicking and screaming (he-he).

I've chatted with Skierchik about bio-cleanse as she has even bought a machine so she can do it at home.

Good luck,
    Auntyem
  4. caroleye

caroleye New Member

My husband has started them, and is going to do them on a regular basis (or so he says).

I want to get my neurofeedback balanced, and then I'll start them as well.

Much better than using the oral detox methods for me.

LIGHT*********carole