Iranian Twins.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Cactuslil, Jul 8, 2003.

1. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Born together; cross the veil together. I have no words to express the courage these two young women shared with the world. CactusLil'
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Lil, I felt so very sad this morning when I hear the news, but like you said they lived so close to one another, it was just fitting that they should cross over together also.

We think we have problems till we stories like that one.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

And I was greatly saddened by their deaths. I do think it's better in a way so that one didn't survive and feel guilty, but I suspect they had worked all that out beforehand. They were so brave and I admire them so much.

Love, Mikie
  4. mamafurr

mamafurr New Member

how brave they were. was wondering did they have to have the surgery to keep living anyway? or did they just want to separate at all costs?
    alice
  5. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

"mamm..." (did not catch all the name correctly...am truly sorry).

The question she posed was a good one to ponder. Had a time come where a conjoined vessel could no longer facilitate the women? And Mikie, I feel you are right, they had every "what if" answered prior to that heroic event into the unknown. Just looking at their beautiful faces it seemed the sister to the side appeated distressed/in pain or something.

God bless them for their valient way they lived their lives here. CactusLil'