irritable bladder

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by luigi21, Sep 23, 2011.

1. luigi21

luigi21 Member

Has anyone tried PreLief, or Piriton for irritable bladder, and does it work, a friend has recommended it to me
  2. Chootik

Chootik New Member

I haven't tried it but have been thinking of getting it.

If I remember right this is a supplement that makes you less acidic thus it's really good for IC. Have you been diagnosed with IC?

I don't know if I have it but I get palpitations everytime I have a full bladder. I don't have pain thank god but have to get up a few times a night to pee.

Do you have frequency or urgency?

Chootik
  3. ellikers

ellikers New Member

When you have a question you can try searching the board, there is a search box at the top of the screen above the titles of the threads. Other people might have written about these products before.

Also, I had an irritated bladder and pelvic pain in general for awhile and then we figured out it was muscle related, pelvic floor muscles, and hip and low back muscles can be tight and spasmy and create referred pain (such as when my bladder got pissed off, pardon the pun).

If you don't already see someone for bodywork (such as a physical therapist who works on myofascial issues) I'd strongly suggest it. It can help incredibly! (I don't have chronic bladder pain all the time now)