Is Ambrotose helping anyone?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MaryCecelia, Jan 22, 2006.

1. MaryCecelia

MaryCecelia New Member

My dr. has suggested Ambrotose, but I haven't yet ordered it due to the expense and due to the fact that I've spent so much time and money trying numerous products that have not helped. About a month ago, I believe several of you were trying it. Any results?
    Thank you!
  2. Sbilek

Sbilek New Member

Mary, I started taking Ambrotose two years ago and am still taking it. It keeps my yeast/candida issues totally under control.

I can't attest to any other benefits, however, as basically I'm feeling pretty good fibro wise.

All I can tell you is to try it, see what it does for you, then decide.

Sbilek
  3. HagerTX

HagerTX New Member

I took about 2/3 of a bottle of it (pill form). I have allergies to wheat and there is a trace of wheat/gluten in it as it turns out.

As I was ramping up the dose over a period of a couple of weeks I was getting heartburn/reflux from it, so I decided to quit and focus on some other things.
  4. bigmh

bigmh New Member

Hi MaryCecelia...I'm sorry that it didn't help me. And it is helping my friend with celiac disease, so I had hope. (I have FMS, bad migraines, and other stuff....)

I gave it a few month's try, but like you, the expense and the constant search for some answers (not even the cure!!) was too much. But maybe it will work for you? Sure hope so! blessings...Ann