is anybody sick of the weather

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sixtyslady, Jul 11, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I live in the midwest and this whole summer, has been cloudy humid and rain, I know we need the rain.
    Its so depressing, my swimming pool is so nice and warm,our son built a frame and put a solar panel up for the pool& we got a new thermal solar blanket it has really helped to keep the water warm.but with out sun it cools of fast.
    would like to use the pool longer in the fall ,I hope we get some nice weather so ,we can.

I guess the mornings are just so depressing when its so cloudy, what ever happen to the summer days that had endless sun until bed time and then a beautiful sunset?
    sixtyslady
  2. fifthofanickel

fifthofanickel New Member

Only we haven't had any rain for about 5wks. now. Everything is brittle, the grass, shrubs & trees drooping, etc. But the heat/humidity remains..Some days sunny, some not...But I'm in pain & aching all over..My legs have been hit hard this past week & a half.

I've been mostly in the AC & that isn't particulary good either.. Wish there was a magic wand I could wave to have some cooler, clear air. AND (I'm sorry) some rain to boot.

So sorry you're not able to use your pool..I would think that would help w/your symptoms. Hopefully fall/winter will be better..I know I'm dreaming... :eek:)

Take care, & let's hope for better weather for all of us. Meanwhile, keep the faith & keep on a copin'.....

Hugs & Blessings;
    Fifth
  3. Jordane

Jordane New Member

Sixtyslady,
    Hi, yes the weather here in Canada isnt much better.The humidity just about kills you.

It makes me sick,the heat,we havent got an air-conditioner,so I have to keep our fans going constantly!!!

Have been getting some rain,but not a whole lot.At least not in our part.Ontario has been getting lots,and storms!!

Take Care!!
    Jordane
  4. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

Guess everybodys weather isn"t the best, I know the crops really need the rain, but remember when we where kids it would cloud up and rain and then in a hr, it would be sunny and hot again, just doesn"t do that anymore.
    also my hubby and I both noticed that by 7;30 in the evening its just gray looking, its not like it use to be when we would wait for dark to go horse back riding because it was so hot out. Not that I love heat but it would be nice to see a sunset once in awhile.
    I love fall and winter, I know that sounds nuts but, in the fall I love bon fires and the beautiful leaves, and I"m like a kid I love snow. but I have a 4x4 car, need it because it gets bad back in our lane,

When we have a snow storm my hubby and I go to the back woods and look for deer and wildlife.
    well maybe it will clear off soon. Hugs sixtyslady