Is anyone else ready to start the holiday recipe thread ?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by doxygirl, Jul 14, 2006.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

LOL LOL LOL!

I know it sounds way too early! LOL

I went to the mall tonight and they have the "hallmark christmas ornaments" ready to unveil for tomorrow ( Sat) !

I just can't believe that July is almost half over already..........and it seems that once July is over all the fall things are being displayed in the stores!

I loved the "holiday recipes" thread so much last year ......I was wondering if any of you would like to have "Christmas in July" holiday recipe thread right now??

It is always a warm and happy thing just thinking about the holidays to come! :)

Love and hugs
    Xo
    Doxy
  2. StephieBee

StephieBee New Member

OMG...you cant even mention those Hallmark ornaments to me, Im totally obsessed. Such an expensive obsession but what the heck...

I love Christmas time, except the crowded malls. You couldnt find a handicap space if your life depended on it.

Ok so heres my story...Im Italian, but I have a very limited amount of things I can cook. My family all does that seafood thing on X-mas eve....Oh I cant wait! All of the holiday recipes that my family uses are family secrets. Although my aunt did give a local popular bakery our family's Date nut bread recipe because they said some of it would go to charity. Maybe if you guys are lucky ill post a few recipes. Shhhhh!! We dont want Grandma to hear about this one!

Love,
    Stephanie
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

every year it the holidays get sooner and sooner than what the calendar says...

now what stinks is my b-day is actually on december 25th...so does that mean i should be getting older sooner...?

or should i just start celebrating my 42nd birthday now in july?

cody's is 12/21..so technically his doesn't fall on a federal holiday so i think he should wait it out...he will be 17yrs. old

boy i'm getting old(er)

jodie
  4. libra55

libra55 New Member

Can you believe that? With all the FM flares and battling Crohn's, I didn't get all of them put away so there they sit. Talk about Christmas in July! At least they are in boxes.

I might as well just leave them for this coming December.

Michelle