Is anyone seeing an upper cervical chiro?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Gran9, Jun 12, 2003.

1. Gran9

Gran9 New Member

I know there were some posts several weeks ago about upper cervical care and a few people talked of trying it. Have a doctor in my area and wondered if anyone had tried it and the results? Thanks.
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Kay2

Kay2 New Member

I have been seeing one for 3 weeks now and I am starting to feel soooo muc better. MY adjustments are holding longer and I dont have the eye sight problem like I use to. I would give it a try and I wish others would also. It is so interesting also. My doctor had a seminar Monday and it was great. Good luck
  4. Gran9

Gran9 New Member

I also have eye problems so will definately try it. Thanks for your input. Hope you continue to feel better! Wish me luck.
  5. Mumu

Mumu New Member

I had bad neck pain and stiffness on both sides for three years. I saw several different chiropractors, and one of them did get the right side feeling pretty good, but the pain on the left persisted. I finally heard about an osteopath (a DO, or doctor of osteopathy) who was supposed to be good, so I went to him. He did two manipulations about a week apart, and each time the pain on the left side improved. It's almost gone now.
  6. Gran9

Gran9 New Member

I just have pain on one side of my neck and shoulder; I'm excited about the possibility it might be treatable. If this NUCCA Chiro doesn't help, I'll look for a DO. It just amazes me how important it is to find the right DR! I have faith I'll get well someday (or at least a whole lot better) but I know I'm going to be really put out that some of these other MDs couldnt help me and I've lost all these years. Of course,I'm learning valuable lessons along the way. So glad you found help.

[ advertisement ]