Is anyone well anymore?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JaciBart, Sep 18, 2002.

1. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

Or am I just so out of touch with the real world anymore that is seems so?

I see so much pain here & so many other autoimmune disorders, I have become quite paranoid, I cannot help but think we have all been poisoned and no one will tell us???

Your thoughts?

You can tell me if I am loopy..............

Jaci
  2. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

Or am I just so out of touch with the real world anymore that is seems so?

I see so much pain here & so many other autoimmune disorders, I have become quite paranoid, I cannot help but think we have all been poisoned and no one will tell us???

Your thoughts?

You can tell me if I am loopy..............

Jaci
  3. garyandkim

garyandkim New Member

Don't be paranoid but, keep your eyes and ears open. I don't think or want to think that this was caused on purpose. Maybe accident, who knows. But, they say these DD things have been around for at least a century.

Take care, Kim and Gary
  4. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

Check out clickitnews.com, go to "emerging diseases" and read for a while. Read about Plum Island, scroll back a ways or do a search on it, it is a govt contracted research laboratory with live animals, I live in the same town as Hanford Nuclear Reservation, 20 miles from Umatilla Chemical Weapons Depot. I have a friend who was one of the 65 workers who got hit with sarin gas in 99, the Army, who runs the facility denies any chemical release, all 65 are still waiting to even have their medical costs handled by the Army. He has lost a lung, has permanent lung damage, cannot hardly function, it is sickening. I do believe we as US Citizens have been experimented on before, we also have Pacific Northwest National Laboratory here where I live which is a Govt Reasarch Laboratory.
    That's it, I am loopy.
    Too coincidental though when you consider the govt made mycoplasma, and my Dr says he cannot do that test??? Ins Co will not cover it??? I get referalls to everybody else, rehab, massage, chi machine, acupuncture, etc but cannot have a lab test?

Jaci
  5. garyandkim

garyandkim New Member

there are a few around that do the test and maybe able to tell you of a doc that can draw the blood and send it off the way they need it to be handled. Post a new Topic and ask to see if anyone here knows.

Good luck and you're not Loopy either. Strange things do happen and coberups do happen everywhere. I sure hope not, but, they do, Kim and Gary
  6. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

What I am going to do is have the new Doc I go to next Tues, he is a Dr that has fibro, I will go armed with a whole lot of credible information.

Jaci
  7. garyandkim

garyandkim New Member

Good luck and let us know what happens. I sure hope you get soem real help and a doc that talks and listens to you.

Take Care, Kim
  8. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

actually gotten tested for mycoplasma?

That should be enough to start a newsworthy story, just one person
  9. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

Jaci,
    I'm in Washington also, near Silverdale. Are you near there? I'd like to know who your doc is that you're going to that has FMS! If it's near me, I'm there! Well, once I have insurance that is. Let me know. dolsgirl@yahoo.com
  10. garyandkim

garyandkim New Member

There are 2 different post topics here. Type into search the word and It will come up. We wre talking about it earlier today so it's either on this page or the next. Hope this helps. I can't remember the titles.

Good Luck, Kim
  11. Shoobie

Shoobie New Member

There are two people on this board that have alot of knowledge of the mycoplasmas.

Jellybelly actually had the tests done and she tested positive for at least one of the strains and is cycling on & off of the anitibiotics.

Mikie, one of the Moderators, never had the test done but is on the atibiotics and showed Herx affects (die-off) so her doctor suspects that she has them.

All kinds of info here on them if you do a search for "mycoplasma"!

-Shoobie
  12. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

in Richland, Tri Cities, southeast Wash, his name is Stephen Smith, I found him on the co-cure good doctor's list.

I got Tues, I will let you all know.

Jaci
  13. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

to answer your first question...yes, I'm doing much better than I was 6 months ago. I have fms, cfids & endometriosis.

I haven't got the fatigue under control yet, but the glucosamine w/ chond. has made the morning stiffness (that made me walk like an 80 yr old woman going oo, ouch down the stairs) practically disappear. My elbows & knees had hurt the worst. Many days I don't have it at all, when the weather's damp, I still get it some.

I'm pretty sure my vits that have magnesium are what caused the pins/needles in my arms & legs to disappear & carpal tunnel-like pain in my wrists go away.

I had to stop my exercise program when I got bursitis 2 wks ago, & found out that the stretching/ very light exercising had actually helped, because the muscle pain in my thighs got much worse.

I've gotten so much hope from members who have improved the quality of their lives, and I hope you do too.

Best wishes, take care, & no, you're not loopy, you fit right in...although we prefer to call it...zany, wacky, etc...lol Michele
  14. selma

selma New Member

You can get better too.

I tried all sorts of things for many yrs.. Vits and Mins..

Finally taking meds. And like Jelly feeling better. I'm

not as advanced as much as I would like, BUT, I'M GETTING BETTER. SO, WATCH OUT FOR ME. I'LL BE THE ONE DANCING ON THE ROOF. ( HEE HEE )

LOVE, Selma