Is anyone...?

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Aeon, Nov 4, 2002.

1. Aeon

Aeon New Member

Is there anyone on this board that's not Christian other than me?
  2. Aeon

Aeon New Member

ty, I appreciate your opinion, now I've got to yell at the message board though.
    THat's not the right icon! Grrrrrrrrr!
  3. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Aeon I have been on here going on three years and gone through many changes....kicked the pricks (biblically speaking)....and I believe that which is good is of God. Now we come to that word..God. I'm not really happy with that as many interpret it to mean the "Christian's God".

I also don't like my country, America, trying to force all the world to be as we are; I am American and I honor that and am grateful to be one but I do not think we should shove our type of government, religion(s) et al down the throat of the world; but I believe the "Powers that be" ie. the Bildebergs and Tri-Lats still pretty well run those things. Back to the "religion" issue.....
    I study the teachings of Jesus. When asked if I am a "christian" I start fudging because it is a loaded word. The body of believer's of which I share belief, reserve by our an articles of faith, the right of man to worship (or not worship) the God (again a word) of his or her choosing.
    I have from time to time mentioned to which body I pledge my allegiance but generally prefer to leave it at the door so to speak. Some of the nicest, caring and giving friends I have had were agnostic; some of the nastiest, rudest and excluding folk I have had the misfortune to try to deal with called themselves "Christians". So, I sit here simply shaking my head on how much I have yet to learn. Your friend, CactusLil'
  4. selma

selma New Member

There are many who were and are persecuted for their beliefs. Let us not exclude anyone in heaven. I know that MY GOD won't!!! There are Many wise,wonderful,loving,intelligent,giving people whom are saint like but not of my religion. There are many others who are demonic in all religions and I believe they won't be there. I do believe that all people that raise up others and respect and help each person WILL
    GO to heaven.

I Love and Respect all of you and our/your beliefs.
    Love is the basis for belief.
    Right now it's Ramadan. Have an easy fast.
    I have to thank everyone for hoping I follow their/our religion so that I will get into heaven.

I pray that you have Peace Love Light Enlightenment Health
    and Joy in your lives and the Unconditional Love and Support of "GOD" Selma

Let there be peace on earth and Let It Begin With ME.