Is Fibro color lavender? I can't quite remember. I'm

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cjcookie, Sep 20, 2006.

1. cjcookie

cjcookie New Member

making up a Swarovski crystal braided watch with a breast cancer logo for my friends' Horizon of Hope (Longaberger) luncheon. They are doing a silent auction for breast cancer research. I'm so excited about finally doing something to try to help someone else even though it's not anything huge.

I thought I might make a watch for me with our color and maybe someone might ask me about it. A chance to explain our illness to some ladies who care about things like that. I've also known people who have survived breast cancer only to get Fibro.
  2. angelstapleton

angelstapleton New Member

Bump
    I think it is a great Idea . Please let us know what color is I am wanting to know now.
    Bless you Angel
  3. Lendy5

Lendy5 New Member

Hi cjcookie -

I know that the NFRA (National Fibromyalgia Research Association) sells a bracelet and a lapel pin to help spread awareness. Their colors are of Pink and crimson.

The pin's pink color denotes women; the crimson color signifies chronic pain. Together they equal "Women in Chronic Pain.

I have seen many other bracelets/items that are purple and silver.

This is so sweet and kind to do this for such a great cause.

Wishing you many Blessings in return, please let us know what color you choose.

carolin
  4. angelstapleton

angelstapleton New Member

I seachred google for Fibromyalgia color
    and came up with purple.
    Have fun
    Bless you Angel
  5. cathugs

cathugs New Member

I am wearing the fibro bracelet now that I ordered from Pro Health a few months ago.

The colors are pink and crimson, and has Fibromyalgia written on it. I also have the fibro pin in the same colors. This also came from Pro Health.

(((hugs))) cathugs

6. cjcookie

cjcookie New Member

my wire/string stuff to make another watch or bracelet. I bought a bunch of sterling silver support ribbons and hope, etc. and I can't find those either. If only I had the money for a personal "help me find it" assistant.

Even if I don't, someone will inevitably ask where I work at the luncheon tomorrow and I'll get to tell them about our disease.