Is it Fibro/CFS/ME...or a magnesium deficiency???

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by Alyssa-Admin, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Alyssa-Admin

Alyssa-Admin Active Member

I thought I would share with you the symptoms of magnesium deficiency...interesting.

Here are 16 signs of a magnesium deficiency.

• Calcium deficiency
    • Poor heart health
    • Weakness
    • Muscle cramps
    • Tremors
    • Nausea
    • Anxiety
    • High blood pressure
    • Type II diabetes
    • Respiratory issues
    • Dizziness
    • Fatigue
    • Potassium deficiency
    • Difficulty swallowing
    • Poor memory
    • Confusion

Read more: http://naturalsociety.com/16-magnesium-deficiency-symptoms-signs-low-levels/#ixzz3RQn6LjE9
    Follow us: @naturalsociety on Twitter | NaturalSociety on Facebook
  2. Alyssa-Admin

For me, I take magnesium malate - as the malic acid is said to coat and calm the nerve endings and muscles. Definitely makes a difference for me - and for restless legs as well. The only issue is...it's the size of a horse pill!!!! :)
  3. jkennedy

jkennedy Member

I take MG in several forms. One is a combo of glycinate and malate, and the other is MG lactate. I also take an epsom salts bath every night. Sometimes I add MG chloride flakes to the salts.
  4. Alyssa-Admin

That's great that you are (hopefully) finding relief in doing what you are. I still maintain so many of our issues stem from supplement deficiencies to a certain degree. Man, I could go for a soak right now....so on that note (apparently 2 soaks a day 20 minutes each time can help hugely with pain according to the Fibromyalgia Handbook!). Have a good, pain free weekend.