Is it just me or are there others???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mom4three, Apr 20, 2006.

1. mom4three

mom4three New Member

That are more cold intolerant then hot intolerant.

I do much better in the heat then in the cold.

When it is cold I am at my worst.

Tracy
    FMS>CFS>MFPS
  2. mom4three

mom4three New Member

lol.. me too..
    I see people in shorts and I am in pants.

I am alsways so cold. My house is set at 70 degrees and I still wear sweats and have a big blanket and my gas fireplace going.

Tracy
  3. tandy

tandy New Member

I hate the cold.

anything below 80 !!LOL
    Today its about 70 ouside and I thought I could wear capri's. Nope,...froze my butt off. I put my jeans back on. Yet everyone outside has on shorts~
    The breeze is chilly!!

Your not alone~
  4. mom4three

mom4three New Member

At night I HAVE to have my heated mattress pad or my bones
    hurt.

I mean I feel the cold in my bones..

If I go outside in the cold I feel it in my spine brrrr...

Tandy.. did you find your butt and put it back on?? I hate it when that happens lol..

Wake I do that too.. What helps me is to take a sock off and take my foot out of the cover and then I cool off..

Tracy
  5. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

I don't do well in either extreme.

I feel best in high 60's to high 70's. Maybe cause I'm a Calif. girl!:)

Tn. is o.k., but still too cold in winter and too hot in summer for me, but it could be worse.:)

Claudia
  6. fmfriend

fmfriend Member

I now wear socks to bed even.
    I have the same on and off with a sweater too. Cant seem to get the temp right. At a restraunt I always have to have a sweater.
    My temp is always 96.5 now. Yup Its a FMS/CF thing.

We may be chilled to the bone but we have warm hearts especially all the people on this board.

Stay warm : ) ~ Sally
  7. glenda2

glenda2 New Member

it may sound crazy but my left leg hurts the most all the time 24/7 and i am premenapausel so i get hot cold then hot. but if i do not wear my one sock my leg will jerk and hurt and be cold all night. the dr just started me on requip but i can't really tell a difference.
  8. mom4three

mom4three New Member

To see so many more like me...

Charlie21: I do not like the breeze either. It makes me feel worse.

Prickles: I never thought of that.. Tensing up when I get cold. But you are so right. I tense right up and curl into a fetal walk is what I like to call it..

fmfriend: I have coats and sweaters inn my car because I have to have one everywhere I go. You might want to get the heated mattress pad. It is my life saver. I once thought it was broken and almost went into a panic attack..

Glenda: I too am on requip. Your doc needs to increase your dosage. You should feel the difference pretty instant when your on the right dose.

Tracy
  9. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Hi!

How are you? I actually can't tolerate either. I know that sounds weird but I am extremely climate sensitive.

Wait, does that make sense? No, temperature sensitive.

But I am forcing myself outside lately because my son seems to like it so I am hopefully getting used to the heat and humidity. It normally makes me really sick! I live in the South so it gets REALLY hot and humid here.

Well, thought I would add my response to your post.

((HUGS))

kate
  10. OptimusUndead

OptimusUndead Member

i was just thinking about that right before i came to the site and clicked on your topic. How its raining out here, cold and windy and it should be nice and warm out so my hands aren't freezing!!!!!! Its spring, i hate when the weather drops suddenly! I want the warm weather already.

I can see how people can get sick feeling when its way too hot, but i would rather do w/out the cold here in jersey.
  11. mom4three

mom4three New Member

Kate,
    I too get overly fatigued in humid climates. But here the heat is not near as humid as in the south so it is easier.
    And it only gets hot like that for maybe 1 week a year.

optimus.. I need warm weather too. It was nice today to look at but still to cold for me.

We all need to live in a nice warm bubble that is not humid and is tempeture controlled. And in a sunny area:)