is it just me ?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jan39, Nov 16, 2002.

1. Jan39

Jan39 New Member

Does anyone else get to 80% well plus,for quite a time,then have horrendous relapses where they are bedridden for months,mainly bought on by stress,not the pace of life?It is so devastating when you have gained some control over this DD,anyone else go through this?
  2. Jan39

Jan39 New Member

Does anyone else get to 80% well plus,for quite a time,then have horrendous relapses where they are bedridden for months,mainly bought on by stress,not the pace of life?It is so devastating when you have gained some control over this DD,anyone else go through this?
  3. Shazzy

Shazzy New Member

Hi Jan.

I can relate to that. It has happened to me 3 times now and both times was after a having a throat virus. I havent been out the house for 2 months now and spend 90% of my time in bed. If i am lucky i can make it down to my computer for an hour or two. Everything else is just impossible. I have to try and stay possitive but when you keep getting knocked back like this it just becomes to much to cope with. I think every time i become worse than the time before. How can life be so cruel!
    Shazzy
  4. Jan39

Jan39 New Member

Hi Shazzy,its a bitch is'nt it,Have you got CFS? if you feel like you can or want to write,I'll do my best to reply,and maybe we can have a good moan together,my addy is jan.kelsall@btinternet.com
    Thinking about you
    Jan