Is it my imaganation or is work more hectic when I feel ((

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Loveyame, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Loveyame

Loveyame New Member

Is it my imaganation (spelling stinks by the way)or is work more hectic when I feel @#$#@$. Today has been busy here at the flower shop. It is good that it is busy for the $$$ but man all I want to do is lock the doors and lay down and go to sleep. I keep thinking that this tireness will pass but it just lingers on and on. UGH!
  2. bobbiea24

bobbiea24 New Member

with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue if your a re working more then 20 hours it catches up with you and you begin to feel like crap and tied all the time. I am hoping to get disability because i can't work the hours I use to . if u like to chat sometime please feel free to do so.
    Bobbie
  3. Loveyame

Loveyame New Member

Thanks Bobbie, sometimes I feel like God is using me for his own sick enjoyment! I just had to clean up super glue because I squezed the d tube to hard!! I had glued my hand to the desk top!!! Thank God for friends or I would still be stucked!!!!
  4. kaymac

kaymac New Member

....I've felt the same way lately. Been posting about work. I work about 40 hrs a week and it's harder and harder. It's not our imagination, I think our DD has just progressed.

Some one mentioned to me, my pain has increased and I think that work is like our "other duties", housework, socializing, shopping, it just gets harder!!

Hang in there and keep posting!
    kaymac
  5. Marta608

Marta608 Member

I suspect that when you feel like &#$#&$ it feels more hectic and then it's a Catch 22. (I first type 11 and almost left it. It seems as if there's less of everything when you feel awful.)

Marta