Is it okay to post links to photos on here?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kholmes46, Apr 29, 2012.

1. kholmes46

kholmes46 Member

Was thinking of starting my "Where in the world was this picture taken?" game again. Not sure anybody remembers this. Maybe Spacee, Rock, Diane, or Mikie?
    By the way, thanks to everybody for helping me through a very hard time right now.
  2. kholmes46

kholmes46 Member

And great to make some new friends, too.
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Post links which do not provide personal information and to sites which are not commercial; i.e., selling something. We may also put photos in our profile, one at a time. Many other boards and websites allow users to look up personal info on the member. We cannot post links to those in order to protect our members. I hope this helps.

Love, Mikie
  4. kholmes46

kholmes46 Member

Now if I can figure out how to do this on my iPod...
  5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Just got my computer back. It's been in the horse pistol for a week.
    Sure, I remember the mysterious picture game. In fact, a couple weeks ago
    I was looking up something in the archives. Came across one of your
    old puzzles.

As I recall I usually thought the pictures were from Tibet. Then it would turn
    out they were actually in Scotland or Maui.

Somebody started a mystery animal game too. Identify critters like the
    red panda or the star nosed mole.

I never load up pictures cause I don't know how to do it. Be great if
    your could. Glad to hear you're feeling better.

6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Had a game to name animals by identifying them from a closeup pic of their eyes. I missed every one. Guess I should be paying more attention to the wildlife around me. This morning, a woodpecker landed in our small date palm. Sylvester the cat took a wild run at it and flung himself into the tree. Only problem is that the date palms shed their upper crust easily and he fell clumsily to the ground. Of course, the bird flew off. I love the woodpeckers, that is, until they start their hammering as I'm trying to go to sleep.

Love, Mikie
  7. MicheleK

MicheleK Member

I tried to post a picture on my page and couldn't either. I tried a number of pictures a few times over. I guess we will need to get some information from PH technical support.

8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator The pic in my profile would never post. It was way back when I was working on my kitchen and enquiring minds wanted a pic of the work :) I sent the pic as an attachment to our wonderful techs here and they managed to get it to work.

Love, Mikie