Is it Possible???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shari1677, Jul 2, 2010.

1. shari1677

shari1677 New Member

I didn’t post sooner cuz I didn’t want to jinx anything, but, I'VE BEEN FEELING A LOT BETTER. Don’t ask me what happened or what I did, cuz I have no idea.

My fatigue has reduced dramatically. I still feel tired, but I havent had that overwhelming feeling of fatigue in over a month.

My pain, though it is still there, has also diminished, not as much as my fatigue, but it is getting there!

I moved about 6 weeks ago if you all remember. I am very happy with where I am living now. I also got myself a dog - a lhasa apso to be more specific. I take her for a 1-mile walk everyday. She loves it - and I think of it as my "down time".....I find it relaxing.

Maybe it is just this dog, this walk that I needed????
  2. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Active Member

It is probably a combination of living in a decent home instead of a shed, not having the stress of relatives, and being happy about your life as it is now. Stress takes it toll on our bodies. Getting rid of the stress is better than any medication out there!
  3. gapsych

gapsych New Member

Whatever the reason, savor this time.

I know the feeling when you finally get a place to call your own. I lived with my dad for six months between apartments to save money for a deposit on a rental where I was going to move. It was actually nice to spend the time with my dad and he really helped me out, but there is nothing like coming home to your own place and sleep in your own bed.

My place is not as fancy as before this DD. But I love it!!

4. isiselixir

isiselixir New Member

I wish you the best and hope this could be a remission or recovery for you!!!

Thanks for sharing the GOOD news =)