is it storming where your at?????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sixtyslady, Aug 9, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

storms don"t usually bother me, but we really had a severe one about a hour ago.

lights kept going on and off,of course my big lab is scared to death so shes velcroe to my leg,it was so dark I could"t see the neighbors house.

My son just called from work to see if we had any trees down, we live in a timber,but I know he just wanted to see if I was o.k.
    well I hope everybody is o.k. after all the news this morning.Thank God it was stopped.
    I know its scary, but like I tell my son when I was alittle girl, everybody was building bomb shelters,and we practiced in school how to go to the halls.

then there was the Cuba,crsis and we all held our breath thru that.

We just have to trust in our maker.

have s good day everybody, and keep smiling
    sixtyslady

2. Jana1

Jana1 New Member

Aren't Yorkies God's special gift to us? Jana
    [This Message was Edited on 08/10/2006]
  3. louiesgirl2

louiesgirl2 New Member

Just looked at your profile. Who is that cutie pie?
  4. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

well guys this is my new little yorkie.Tilly is her name.

don"t let her looks fool you she thinks she,s a big dog.
    I've never seen such a jumper in my life. she can get on just about anything she wants to.
    and if she doesn"t want you to catch her theres no way you can. shes really not a lap dog. shes a strik of lighting.
    ahe keeps us laughing. sixtyslady
  5. barbinindiana

barbinindiana New Member

It now 1:00 pm where I live and it's raining, thundering and lightening here now. we have had some rain earlier, but now it's as dark as if it were 8:30 at night and really storming.

Trying to keep dry.
    Barb