is living in hot states better than others?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by GoDaleJr, Aug 22, 2003.

1. GoDaleJr

GoDaleJr New Member

I have been doing fine all summer with the heat, but we had a massive rain storm last night and I flared BIG TIME. I am waiting for the humidity and rain to go away so I can feel better.
    Do you all that live in places like Arizona or the desert climates feel better than those who live in places like Florida or damper climates? Or does it matter that much?
    ~Gina in CA
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I love the humidity here in FL. In CO, I had asthma from the dryness. Some people move from the humidity to dry climes and feel better. Go figure.

Love, Mikie
  3. IgotYou

IgotYou New Member

I don't do well at either extreme of the temperature scale. If it's too hot I'm in bad shape, and if it's too cold I'm in bad shape. I think the only place I'd do well is somewhere near the equator. I seem to like it between 70 and 80 degrees. I can't take much more of a variation than that. I haven't noticed a relationship with humidity.
  4. rigby

rigby New Member

I hurt al the time summer is the worst but with the dampness and wind winter is still bad
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I live in Louisiana, and the humidity is awful for me, when it is low and sort of dry I feel better.

But rainy, stormy weather always makes me achy! In fact, I can just about forcast a storm coming, I start with dull pains, and sure enough it will be stormy in a few hours!

Shalom, Shirl

[ advertisement ]