Is Neuropathy a symptom of FM or another condition?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by eggshel344, Dec 29, 2005.

1. eggshel344

eggshel344 New Member

I guess the subject says it all... I am just wondering if I have yet another thing wrong with me or if it's a symptom of something that is already wrong with me...

Thanks for any input...

Samantha
  2. cred

cred New Member

I was told seperate, but....
    I have neuropathy in both feet, legs. It is supoosedly mild. but i hope i dont get severe!
  3. Noralyn

Noralyn New Member

I have just been diagnosed with nerve pain due to a herniated disc in Lumbar. Due to where this is located, this pain is on the left side and it continues from the abdomen, lower back(both sides), buttocks, all the way to the end of my toes. I also can find what I believe to be Myofascial trigger points in buttocks and in the leg. I believe I may have 2 things going on. I have also been informed of the Psoas muscle and the problems it can cause.

BIO: I have had severe FMS-MPS-Chronic Fatigue-Lyme Disease-Epstein-Barr-Hepititas A years back, as well as degenerative disc disease in spine with some stenosis and bone spurring

ait is my belief that neuropathic pain and nerve pain are not the same thing as nerve pain is caused by a physical damage opposed tonerves gone awry. Am I correct in this to anyone opinion? I realize any feedback is not medical advice but opinions and maybe experiences.

Noralyn