Is Nutrition Supplement is Good for Health?

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by Sanav30, May 26, 2015.

1. Sanav30

Sanav30 Member

Someone suggested me to use nutrition supplement for bodybuilding. Is there is any side effect of it? I am confused that use it or not. Please help me to clear my doubt.
  2. Alyssa-Admin

Alyssa-Admin Active Member

Hi there, just to confirm that you are not wanting to do bodybuilding, but you are interested in what supplement is taken for it, but to use for your condition?

I know several bodybuilders (our roomie is one of them). There are SO MANY supplements and indeed bio identical hormones, steroids. you name it. So it would be good to get an understanding about what particular supplement they are talking about...there are so many different things people use, a good example is human growth hormone, which taken for a short period of time (injections -something I would never do on me!) can heal joints, muscles etc.

What I can tell you, is that most of us are deficient in a variety of vitamins, minerals etc), but I also know of people with CFS/FM who have been self administering injections like peptides!

In saying this, I know that there are countless different products available. each with their own things that are different (ie mineral purity)77

Sp, just going out and buying some product for bodybuilders, without knowing what to buy, is not a great idea! Find out what the person who informed you about this. As on the flip side, many have loads of good things in them!

A.