Is Shirl still without power?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by abbylee, Nov 1, 2005.

1. abbylee

abbylee New Member

Any new news on Shirl?

abbylee
  2. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

She posted a couple of days ago on the Prayer thread. It sounds like she can't get on line too often.

Kathy.
  3. abbylee

abbylee New Member

Thanks, pianowoman. I hadn't heard anything about her in a while.

abbylee
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Access to the internet has always been a bit iffy where Shirl lives and I think since the storms, it has gotten worse.

Shirl is down with a cough right now. She said lots of people have gotten it since the storms. It can cause bronchitis. She still needs our prayers. It can take so long for healthy people to recover from something as traumatic as those storms were and for people like us, it can cause other problems and keep us sick for a long time.

I know Shirl will be happy to know that she is missed and our members think of her and pray for her.

Thanks for asking, Abbylee.

Love, Mikie
  5. Cookie3

Cookie3 New Member

I hope she is feeling better soon. I am from New Orleans and can feel for Shirl. I still after 2 months feel horrible. It seems that I can't shake this cold or flu or whatever it is, my whole family is constantly sick, it seem that alot of people are sick. It just goes to show you what an extreme amount of stress can do to you. Everyone take care. Cookie3
  6. abbylee

abbylee New Member

I'm sure that both you and Shirl know how important you are to us, and how much we owe you both for the time and knowledge you give us.

I pray for only the best for the both of you, and maybe we'll hear from Shirl soon.

abbylee
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

For your kindness. Prayers are much appreciated as are your sweet words.

You are a good friend.

Cookie, I pray for you and your family. Only those who suffered through Katrina and Rita know how horrible it was. Seems storms kick up all kinds of nasty things which keep people sick for months. Take care of yourself.

Love, Mikie
    [This Message was Edited on 11/02/2005]
  8. abbylee

abbylee New Member

I hope that you and Shirl know how important you are (as are all moderators) to us, and how we all pray daily for your health and well being. Take care of yourselves and we'll be here for you when you are ready for us.

Much love, abbylee