Is sign in required for each board??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by llama, Nov 17, 2006.

1. llama

llama New Member

Hi all,

I'm still getting used to this chit/chat kit/kat I have a question, is the CFS/FM still together on one board? I ask this because when I choose either Fibro board or CFS board, I have to login each time.

It never used to be that way for me. Has that board split into a fibro board and a CFS board? Sounds dumb but I'm getting confused.

Could someone enlighten me??
  2. Marta608

Marta608 Member

At least that's the way it is for me too. A bit annoying.

3. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

I'm having to sign in on each board sometimes but not all or maybe I'm just confused.

I thought it was just me.
  4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

You have to sign in for each board. Even tho the FM/CFS boards are the same board, if you click on them separately then you have to sign in twice.

This illustrates the third law of themodynamics which says you cannot push something that's going faster than you are.
  5. llama

llama New Member

In reference to our login procedure, you said when you click on them separately, you have to sign-in both times.

Not to split hairs(actually if you know anything about llamas they'd rather SPIT hairs).

Is there any other way than clicking on them separately, I'm honestly confused? let me stand back while you take the stage with a bit of your witty!!

6. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

If you have to LOG IN twice, once for CFS/FM board and once for the Chit Chat board, then do you have to LOG OFF from both places when you sign out?

If you only hit LOG OFF from the board you are currently on, does that mean you are still logged on to the other board?
  7. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

I was wondering the same thing.

If I get bumped off, do I take cookies back to my computer or am I in some weird way still logged in when trying to visit different message boards here?

It is a big pain in the butt to keep logging in and out.
  8. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I used to log in once and be able to go to any of the boards and post and come back to the FMS/CFS board. Now each board I go to, I have to log in and to be frank it is a pain to me.

I like to post on the diabetes board and then come back to the FMS board and all this signing in is driving me crazy. So since I found out I had to do this I haven't been coming here much anymore.

9. happycanuk

happycanuk New Member

I never USED to sign in when I went to different boards, after signing in on one. Since they added the ChitChat board, I do have to sign in. I went from the FM/CFS board to Candida and had to sign in, but then came to CHIT CHAT without having to sign in. I never sign out, but after so long, you do have to sign back in. So, I am thinking it is an automatic log-off.
  10. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

Don't worry. As long as you remeber how to change your font to bold, you're a cut above most of us.

Somebody explained how to change it to bold months ago, and I didn't get it!

((not emboldened)) Shannon