Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by harmony21, Dec 22, 2007.

1. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

Please is there someone out there in the same boat so to speak, Iam getting no responses and feeling very alone with my FM

I havnt the energy for all on this board so would like some one in particular if you understand what Iam trying to say

angel hugs and blessings

2. sisland

sisland New Member

Hey How are you Doing? Happy holidays! We are all Here for you! I'm close to being ready for the christmas!,,,,Kids will be here tonight!,,,,,I'm trying to stay (not In a Flare!)
  3. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

getting a bit fuddy duddy in my old age i guess its just takes so much energy to respond to many hey????

Have been in a flare i guess for round a month now not easy when you are having to clean and get ready for chrsitmas and not allowed to drive to boot

Am ready though am just checking the board and wishing a the best and then waiting for it to arrive

Am glad you got yours done too although you have an extra day huh???LOL

ok arl thanks for responding and will get back on here after Chrisssy

love and angels blessings

4. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

Connie, how have you been feeling lately? I haven't been on the board much this last month. One family crisis after another, it seemed, but things are smoother now.

Sis, I hope your holiday goes smoothly, and definitely without a flare!

Love to you gals
  5. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

I haven't been here much this last month. Hope your Christmas is awesome!
  6. omeeomy

omeeomy New Member

Hello & Merry Christmas from the state of Virginia. FM can cause you to feel very lonely at times. I also have FM i know it causes a lot of problems.

Just wanted let you know there are others of us out here.

Have a Blessed Holiday.

7. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

am so glad and wont be so impatient next time!!!!!

You are welcome jam I so can relate on how you might feel as I have growns up that need to on the other path as well however teh last stint I pulled re the seizure and 4 days in hospital certainly made number 3 son step up to the plate

He has been wonderful and I think bar my #3 son being in the States its been the most relaxed chrissy I have had ever.......

I wish the same to you all and hopefully pain free as much as possible at least

We did however all have to retire much earlier this year BUT I was so glad it wasnt just ME!!!!! and was so glad to follow suit....

angel hugs and blessings and am so glad you all back

Take care

8. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

am usually in bed around 730pm already and as we have daylight saving its still light at my bedtime, during my night trips am too exhausted to think of going to the window and look at the moon

I bet its was gorgeous

Hope all is well with you Jam

love n hugs
  9. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

and the drama never stops! lol

Maybe you remember we had some problems with Bigguydog losing his mind...he has had seizures for the last 5 years. Over the last month, he had a couple of BAD ones and it seems to have changed his temperament. He bit his best friend, Littleman, and he bit my husband. We had to discuss putting him down because he weighs 100 pounds and that's a lot of dog if he has gone bad.

Well, he's still with us, because I have totally put my head in the sand on this one. I hate the idea of putting him down, but I know we have to. He is just not in there. But I want to wait until the holidays are over.

Then my mother in law ended up in the hospital with what we thought was a stroke. Then they said it was labyrinthitis, then they said it was thyroid storm. The verdict is still out on all that, but she was completely helpless for about 2 weeks and needed to be bathed, dressed, and changed. She is up now, but still on a walker and wheelchair.

My son came home from college (yay!) and has decided to stay with us and finish his schooling here (yay, I think).

My dad collapsed a lung and ended up in the hospital, mom chose not to TELL anyone...oh lord. Got into it with her after the fact..she didn't want to worry anyone. Told her that's what families do - worry about each other. Then his toes started turning black, and he was diagnosed with PAD and needed surgery - mom got in hysterics with the insurance merry go round and lost her mind. Finally realized it was ok to worry family and asked for help.

My niece lost her mind on Christmas eve and tried to set her new husband on fire. Too much drinking over there by far. She broke his tv, her cellphone, set his hat and his chair on fire, then put a heater up to his face and burned him. Holy crap.

Today, I am taking a bath. A long, hot, bath. I am taking my water bottle and magazines with me, and I am NOT COMING OUT! lol!

Love to all!
  10. sisland

sisland New Member

WoW! Girl What a Holiday you all Had!,,,I'm Glad your OK!,,,,Sounds like you and Hubby and Son are the only ones who had a normal Holiday!,,,,,,,,Glad your Son is going to be with you!,,,,Hugs To All,,,will write more later.,,,,S
  11. Britt2

Britt2 New Member

Hi Connie

Im here too - I know all too well the feelings you get some times when it feels like nobody is around or nobody knows what you are going thru....

That's why this board is great! BIG HUGS!!!
  12. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

Thanks for reminding me you guys are always here but its not only that its just sometimes all the people on here with all the different but the same issues becomes a bit overwhelming and thus the need arises of corresponding with just a few

I know that sounds "not nice" but thats not what i mean its just so much energy drainging with lots but with a few who and I have followed on a longer time basis it makes it much easier

Not to say i dont respond to others on the better days, if you know what i mean....

Oh well I guess iam making it more confusing hey?????

anyway Iam sending love and angels hugs to all