Is stuff like this fibro fog to ??????????????????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by carebelle, May 24, 2006.

1. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I remember a day that it was so hard to get up at 5 in the morning and ride with my husband, to work so I could have the car.I basically got up and got dress in the closet with the lights out and went to work with him.He works in the same hospital my obgyn is in.So I walk upstairs to my appointment and the nurse gives me the gown to put on.I looked down and I had on two different kinds of shoes. I was so embarrassed and then I got uncontrollable laughing and the nurse came back in I could not stop.So I told her what I did ,she just looked at me like I was nuts .That made me continue with the giggles .I laughed all threw the appointment .I know the doctor couldnt figure out why I kept laughing. I could not even stop to tell him why.
    Thank goodness I got out of the hospital before anyone else noticed my shoes.Whats the funnys thing you have done because you have had trouble getting it together?
    Do any of you ever start laughing and cant stop at the dumbest things or in public places where you shouldn't?
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

And the somebody else was in it. Boy, was she surprised.

Me too!
  3. thirkmom

thirkmom New Member

If I'm in a store longer than 10 minutes I forget where I've parked. Many a time I've been seen going up and down the parking stalls until I find my car. There's only been one time I couldn't find my car so I called home and told my husband someone stole the car. He said, "what car are you looking for and I said mine (the grand am)." He started laughing hysterically and said, "don't you remember, you took my car?" I found his car in a few minutes.