Is taking 9-10 homeopathic and herbal supplements, 2-3 times per.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SweetT, Jul 19, 2006.

1. SweetT

SweetT New Member

day, okay, if it gives you some relief? Or is there a better way?

{I've been trying to get a reply to this with my post about what the FFC's protocols are)

I've been seeing the doctor at www.recoverfromfibro.com and he prescribes and sells kits which involve your taking 9-10 things, 2-3 times a day. There are capsules, liquids and pellets. He gives you LSP Spasmol, Malic Acid, COQ10, Calcium and Magnesium, a thyroid balancer, valeriand and skullcap, Rhus Tox (for pain), Thuya (to detox your system of prescription medications), Coffea (to help with insomnia). You are supposed to take 2 capsules of each capsule formuala, 10-15 drops of each liquid formula, and 3 pellets of each pellet form, 3 times a day (you can up the dosage and decrease the frequency to 2 times a day if you work and it would be too complicated.

Is this too much? I feel like I'm an elderly person who takes 20 different medications per day. I always said that I would not do that-----------I'd just let my body give out.
    [This Message was Edited on 07/19/2006]
  2. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

The only thing I could say about taking that much stuff is you wouldn't be hungry anymore! There would be no room for food in your tummy!

I don't know anything about supplements cuz I only take calcium, magnesium, and Vitamin D.

I'll be watching the thread though, because I'm interested to see what others think and if any have tried this.

Hugzz
    Greenbean

Stop and smell the puppies!

(I actually thought the title of your post said 910 supplements 2 or three times a day!! I'm blaming it on fibrofog!)[This Message was Edited on 07/19/2006]
  3. limbo

limbo Member

and I just take liquids other than a calicum, mag, potassium with enzymes, twice a day. Only my doc had the equipment to test what I needed and to test any other med I was taking, and it is helping. I've had fibro since the 80's and I'm 69. I say go for it!
  4. painandagony

painandagony New Member

I think you're fine taking those. I am curious about the Thuya for medication detox. I am going to google it.
  5. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

My question is, how much is it helping you?

I've started on my own vitamin regime and it's making a world of difference in my life so I would have to say, if it's helping, why not.

Good luck,

Nancy B
  6. limbo

limbo Member

I want to add my success with homeopathic, and how grateful I am, if only I had started sooner. Only I'm tested with a special machine, my dr. tests all precriptions I take. is a md plus do and this treatment started in germany, and this is a practice other than than being an osteopath. He is a Christian and wouldn't risk his reputation. Go online with homeopathic from Germany. No caffiene, chocolate, mint, and I have cheated but still doing so so good. I'm 69, and I do get tired when shopping, my legs give out but pace myself. I just moved and yesterday baby sat my great grandaughter!