Is TF helping anyone beside Spacee?

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by kholmes, Oct 5, 2005.

1. kholmes

kholmes New Member

I have CFS and have tried Immune Transfer C off and on. I seem to experience small improvements, but I'm not really sure they are due to the Transfer Factor. I'm going to order C again and give it another go, but I was just hoping to hear about more successes.
    kholmes
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I took the TF C and the TF 200 for three months straight. I Herxed quite a bit on them and the immune response was quite severe. It was a month before I could tolerate a whole capsule at a time. I now pulse them for a couple of days every six weeks.

My own immune system seems to be working better. When I do pick up a virus, it isn't as severe and doesn't seem to last as long. I Herx and get rid of it.

TF's are like tiny oral vaccines and do not confer permanent immunity. They must be pulsed every so often. Some people seem to feel better when they take them all the time. The jury is still out on whether this is necessary. Some docs believe three months and then pulsing are adequate.

I also take colostrum, probiotics, and undenatured whey to help keep my own immune system healthy. I think the TF's are so much better in the long run than ABX and AV's; however, taking ABX and AV's prior to starting the TF's seems to be helpful. I took Heparin injections for 2 1/2 months prior to the TF's and, again, I think it was helpful.

Seems that the more weapons we have at our disposal, the better we are able to rid ourselves of the chronic infections which plague people with our illnesses.

I am not well, but I am better and improving. Healing is slow.

Love, Mikie

[ advertisement ]