Is the show "LOST" coming back on and when?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by msbsgblue, Oct 18, 2008.

1. msbsgblue

msbsgblue Member

Is it coming back this year? Gee I hope so, I would be lost without it.
  2. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

Hey Blue! Yes, Lost will be back, but not till January. I am not sure of the date though. Their plan is to show the episodes straight through every week without reruns or breaks. So once it does start, there is no stopping till the season ends.

They planned to do this last year, but the writers strike interrupted and they had to take a break till the strike was over. Then the season was cut short.

Season's 5 & 6 will be shorter than usual, I think 16 or 17 episodes per season. Longer than last season (13), but much shorter than seasons 1-3, which ranged from 22-24 eps per season. But supposedly this is exactly how many hours the writers need to complete the story. Hard to believe - they have a LOT to cover!

The wait is KILLING me! Especially after what happened at the end of last season. There is no telling where (or when) the island ended up and how the Oceanic 6 will ever find their way back!

I am keeping watch on all things Lost during the hiatus. When the time is near for it to begin, I will post here to remind everyone.
  3. msbsgblue

msbsgblue Member

I can hardly wait either.