Is the site slow today or is it me?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ilovecats94, Dec 14, 2005.

1. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I have just been wondering if the site seems slow to anyone else or is it on my end? Has been this way especially the past few days, but really bad today.

Hugs,
    Faye
  2. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

It is just taking sooooooooo longgggggg to open a post, reply, it is just wait, wait, wait.

I think a string on the end of a can would be faster. lol

Big hugs,
    Faye
  3. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

You can't defrag a Mac. lol My son, Matt just reformatted the hard drive not long ago. So it wouldn't be that and I did re-set Safari (my browser) several days ago and that would deleted all the cookies.

I keep the history deleted pretty often. Oh well, if it isn't much of a problem for others it could be my server just being slow. Maybe it's too cold... lol

Hey, Hangininthere, going back and forth with the arrows works for me when I'm posting. Good idea... On a long post, I'd probably type it in TextEdit and then copy and paste so I wouldn't lose it accidently though.

Hugs,
    Faye
  4. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

You can't defrag a Mac. lol My son, Matt just reformatted the hard drive not long ago. So it wouldn't be that and I did re-set Safari (my browser) several days ago and that would deleted all the cookies.

I keep the history deleted pretty often. Oh well, if it isn't much of a problem for others it could be my server just being slow. Maybe it's too cold... lol

Hey, Hangininthere, going back and forth with the arrows works for me when I'm posting. Good idea... On a long post, I'd probably type it in TextEdit and then copy and paste so I wouldn't lose it accidently though.

Hugs,
    Faye
  5. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

that sometimes it is hanging like and other times it seems okay. I should be in bed as it is after 3 AM here. I was in a flare and took a pain pill and then couldn't sleep, so got up and still am on here.

I would have thought the Internet would be flying this time of night. lol

Love,
    Faye