Is there a connection and why?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sheila1366, Oct 1, 2005.

1. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

I have noticed that when I am hurting and feeling sick I am so cold.I get chills and crawl under blankets while everyone else is seating around in shorts. I use to be hot all the time but that has changed.
  2. kim840

kim840 New Member

Yes.

Also, my body temp. is lower than normal. It's 96.something. I just had it read last week. I have hypothyroidism too and I've heard that can effect your body temp. I can get cold when everyone else is warm sometimes, and especially when I don't feel well.

You're not alone sweetie!

Always Hopeful,
    Marcia
  3. spmary

spmary New Member

Me too..Even in Summer. I always go to bed with socks on, but sometime during the night they come off. then some times I'm so cold I go to bed with a sweater and fannel p j's. I think I'm pemanently connected to the heating pad. Even daytime too. My dog likes it too and tries to get me to move so she can get on it LOL!
  4. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

Could it be your immune system kicking in? This happens to me to but usually when I am herxing. I always though it was my immune system trying to fight die off. Just a thought. Lynn
  5. KelB

KelB New Member

I can never get to the right temperature! I wear thick sweaters in summer and sit round with the windows open in a T-shirt during the winter.