IS THERE A MEMBERS DIRECTORY ON THIS SITE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by CATLADY912, Jan 28, 2003.

1. CATLADY912

CATLADY912 New Member

IS THERE A MEMBERS DIRECTORY ON THIS SITE WHERE WE CAN GO AND FIND OUT A LITTLE SOMETHING ABOUT EACH MEMBER, LIKE WHAT STATE THEY IIVE IN , ARE YOU MARRIED, HOW MANY CHILDREN, GRANDCHILDREN, YOUR CONDTIONS, HOW LONG HAVE YOU HAD IT AND SO FORTH. DOES ANYONE EVERY JUST CHAT TO ONE OR TWO INDIVIDUALS AT A TIME MAYBE AT YAHOO MESSENGER, OR MSN MESSENGER. SOME OF THE MEMBERS HERE WHO HAVE REPLED TO MY POST WOULD BE SOMEONE I WOULD LIKE TO CHAT WITH OR BE A PEN PAL SORTH OF THING SOMETIMES.

DOES ANYONE HERE LIVE IN NORTH CAROLINA. I WOULD LOVE TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH SOMEONE WHO LIVED CLOSED BY SO THAT WE COULD VISIT BACK AND FORTH OR PHONE EACH OTHER .

I CALLED MY RHEUM DOCTOR TODAY. MY BACK HURT ME SO BAD I HAD TO CALL AND SEE IF I COULD GET ANOTHER SHOT IN MY BACK.
    IT HASN'T HURT ME THIS BAD IN A VERY LONG TIME. I HAD TO HAVE MY HUBBY STAY HOME TO LOOK AFTER THE TWO GRANDCHILREN SO I COULD TAKE MY HEAVY DUTY PAIN KILLERS. I HAVE A SPUR IN MY BACK AROUND L5 AND LAST TIME I WENT TO SEE HIM HE INJECTED MY BACK, OR IT WAS HIGH ABOVE MY BUTTOCKS. AND RIGHT NOW THAT IS WHERE IT FEELS LIKE A KNIFE CUTTING INTO THAT PARTICULAR AREA. I HAVE A HIGH PAIN TOLERANCE, FOR THAT MATTER WE ALL HAVE IT OR WE WOULD NOT SURVIVE, AND WHEN I HAVE TO TAKE MY HEAVY DUTY PAIN KILLERS THERE IS ENOUGH PAIN TO WANT TO MAKE ME CRY. SO HE STAYED HOME AND I WAS ABLE TO LAY DOWN ON THE HEATING PAD FOR QUITE AWHILE AND NOW IT FEELS BETTER EXCEPT FOR THE LITTLE THROMBING I FEEL IN THE AREA WHERE THE SPUR IS.WELL ANYWAY, I WILL SURVIVE THIS AS USUAL.
    HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A VERY VERY PAINFREE DAY. JANICE

I WROTE THIS POST TWICE. THE FIRST ONE I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO IT. I THOUGHT I HIT THE POST BUTTON. IF IT SHOWS UP I WILL JUST DELETE IT I GUESS. JANICE
  2. kadywill

kadywill New Member

Sandy (HiRiskRn) and I live in NC! I live in the foothills. I think there are several. When you're logged on, just click on my name to the left of this message and my profile will come up!!
    Love,
    Kady
    [This Message was Edited on 01/29/2003]
  3. Kalli

Kalli New Member

I just read all the funny things we do. Here's another one..maybe. I cannot find your name Kady to click on it to see your profile.
    There is nothing to the right.
    I'm lost.

Kalli

Edited.....I found it Kady...it is to the LEFT of your post. I wasn't logged on so that's one reason why it didn't work for me. ;-)[This Message was Edited on 01/29/2003]
  4. kadywill

kadywill New Member

No, my name should be on the LEFT of this message!!!! Click on it and it will take you to my profile.
    Love,
    Kady
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I love NC and have friends who live there. NC has everything: Mountains and beach. Also, the folks there are very friendly and down to earth.

Love, Mikie