Is there an Alzheimers Board here?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by earthdog2000, May 8, 2013.

1. earthdog2000

earthdog2000 Member

Hi all, I am looking for an Alzheimers Board and can't seem to find it. I could swear when I used to go on the CFS board I heard back then there was one on this site. Anyone? Need help with my MIL who has Alzheimer's and I take care of her part time. Thanks in advance, Julie
  2. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

we had one but it's been deleted....

there are many other Alz group supports: yahoo and I'm sure about.com has one, they have everything it seems....
  3. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

and my family hasn't had this issue...but there is a lot of research going on and gone on with Anatabloc for Alz....I'm on my 4th month today with it for chronic overall inflammation.
  4. earthdog2000

earthdog2000 Member

I will surely look at yahoo and about.com! Thanks so much <3
  5. earthdog2000

earthdog2000 Member

Hi Julie!
    So sorry to hear both of your parents have Alzheimer's. You sound like an amazing person for taking care of them in such a loving, caring way. Yes, I have contacted the Alzheimer's Association and have received a lot of support but am really hoping to find a website like this where I can really connect with others in my situation. Well, off to do some research to find an online group. Thank you for your kind words and I needed to hear what you said about taking care of myself....
    Have a beautiful day, Julie