Is there anything that helps the premenstrual CFS flare?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SweetT, Jan 22, 2007.

1. SweetT

SweetT New Member

ARRRGGGHHH! Just when I was doing so well, my monthly visitor is coming in a few days and I'm exhausted and my cognitive skills are challenged.

It's so hard. People on my job just don't understand that I have to give my full concentration to whatever task I have at hand. When I'm having a CFS flare or Fibro Fog flare, I cannot multitask! I hate having to be out in the open, on the floor, available for anyone to just come up to me and ask me a question, having no consideration that I just might be in the middle of something.

I'm a teamlead and also a notary public, so on my job, people just come up to me randomly and start rambling away. I can take it when I'm not flaring up, but not when I am.

At least if I were a supervisor, I'd have my own office and could partially close the door to signal that interruptions have to be important and brief.

The real thing that's ticking me off is that I have an interview tomorrow. When I get like this, I often have times remembering my personal information, let alone those "tell me about yourself".... questions.

ARRRGGGHHH!

Any suggestions?