IS THERE EVER ANY PART OF BODY THAT NEVER HURTS?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Cromwell, Jan 14, 2006.

1. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

...was just answering another post and wondered, is there ANY part of the body that always is spared pain? I cannot think of any part of mine that has never been painful, any comments on this-I was thinking maybe my chin never has hurt as I went through my body "parts". It always seems that the pain when it does go away moves from one site to another immediately. Anyone have a pain free spot?

Love Crom
  2. lurkernomore

lurkernomore New Member

Hmmm, trying to think here and that is no easy feat. I think maybe my eyelashes or fingernails have never hurt. I was going to say my hair, but that isn't true. I've actually had times when my scalp and hair got very sore. What fun we have, huh?
  3. grandmasheri

grandmasheri New Member

none that i can think of!
    Sheri
  4. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I really tried, but I've had my chin even hurt before, so count that out. Just seems to be body wide to me. I have FMS...

Hugs,
    Faye
  5. jakeg

jakeg New Member

This da???? dd is so unrelenting it gets you every where, well almost every where thank God for that(LOL). I recently had 2 days in a row that I felt normal out of the past 6 months.

I hope this doesn't upset anybody if you know what and where I mean.

Just answering your question truthfuly.

Jake
  6. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

doesn't hurt (the fancy waist line decorating the top of my pant line like whipped cream on a cake).
  7. MsE

MsE New Member

Can't think of any except hair and eyelashes, but the roots of them hurt sometimes, so.....No.
  8. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

They don't hurt yet.
  9. musikmaker

musikmaker New Member

Even my teeth hurt at times.....Earlobes.....yes even they constantly get little cracks that get infected.
  10. pamsue

pamsue New Member

Yeah, I would have to say the chin is the only part of my body that does not hurt. My face and cheeks tingle and feel kind of tight, but do not hurt either, just feel funny.

It is sad when you think about it , isn't it??

pamsue
  11. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Right now I am in sooo much pain I would have to say I can't think of a place that does not hurt.

It is sad, so many beautiful people hurting all the time, and noone can really seem to help

hugs
    kgangel
  12. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

I think this is the hard part for no-painers to "get", that we hurt all over. It is kind of sad, trying to think of a part of one's body that never hurts-let them put that on Jeopardy!!!"This is the part of the body of a CFS/FM patient that does not hurt" Answer ....eeeerrrrr?
  13. fibrohugslife

fibrohugslife New Member

My eyelashes LOL.....

Everything hurts so bad all of the time. I am really trying hard to stay sane. At times I feel I am too young for this (I am 29) but then I run into those that have had this illness since they were in their teens.

So yeah everything hurts except for my eyelashes and toenails LOL.

Much love,
    Nicole
  14. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

According to science our hair and nails can't hurt. They have no nerves. But sometimes...
  15. JLH

JLH New Member

Every part of my old body is always in pain. Normally, bad pain. I don't think anybody in my family can believe this, or takes me seriously, unless I am in my bed, flat on my back, crying.

And ... then, when these "no-painers" get a cold, slight headache, etc., they think they are dying!! OMG, if they only knew pain -- REALLY knew pain like we do!

Hugs,
    Janet

Edit - You see, I'm in so much pain, that I can't even type today without making so many mistakes--sometimes I catch them in time, others I don't!! LOL[This Message was Edited on 01/15/2006]
  16. darude

darude New Member

Pretty much the same way here. Family does NOT understand. REcently talked about taking on a huge house project and I said I'm not up to it at all. All said well you seem fine. mmmmmmmmmmmm maybe because I don't complain. Think maybe I should complain more. Also said can't put our lives on hold because of you.

Annie the Londoner
  17. DeborahHutchby

DeborahHutchby New Member

Chin not too bad and tummy button ok too, not around it only in it! Feel the need to hurt my partner when he says he has back ache. I wish to God i only had a bad back, I'd swap him in a millisecond. Try total body anguish for a day, that would shut him up.

Englander in Germany
  18. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

doesn't hurt at all.
  19. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

you never know.
  20. gnanny

gnanny New Member

its my nose !

when sweetie asks me if there is anything that doesnt hurt I always laugh and say my nose...its been my answer for years.