Is this a Fibro. symptom?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mamagibby, Jan 7, 2007.

1. mamagibby

mamagibby New Member

I read the other post about symptoms, but i didn't see these listed...
    1)the corners of my mouth split, and later it will have a white-ish covering.
    2)Any kind of repetitive motion (like carring my shoulder bag, and a large painful knot will form for several days.

Has anyone experienced any of these?
    I have been diagnosed for several years now, and have been in a flare-up for the last year now. But I've come a long way from 82 pounds to 112 now. I'm also very blessed to have a great doctor who will actually give me enough pain medication so I can function.
    I have most of the symptoms the others posted.

I also want to thank everyone for being so supportive and kind. When I'm having a bad day, you guys really help the feeling of being so very alone.
    This disease can be so isolating.
    I just recently had to resign my job of teaching "One Stroke painting".
    I don't post very often, but I read the posts and they can really help. So thankyou to all of you.
    mamagibby

2. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

A lack of green leafy vegetable can produce a vitamin A deficiency. Carrots are also loaded in Beta-carotene. This could be a cause of the cracks. Also at the bottom side of the nose. This can flake and crack too.

Dairy allergies can cause a pastey white residue. Also, Candida yeast can affect the mouth too (thrush).

Yeasts live on sugars. Viruses breathe sugars per William Wong N.D. Healthy Bacteria (Probiotics) compete for space in the colon with the yeasts. They are there in balance (homeostasis) but if you take antibiotics it kills off the bad bacteria with the good. Always replenish good bacteria with Probiotics after any course of antibiotics.

I had my best success with Candida overgrowth by using Three-Lac. It contains three healthy strains of Lactobacillius and you dissolve it in the mouth and drink a glass of water. I had minimal die-off reactions and lost my sugar cravings (sweet tooth). It has a natural lemon flavor so it tastes OK.
  3. Omacarole

Omacarole New Member

bags to me are a no-no as they cause muscle spasms in the neck and shoulder....also bra straps sometimes will do they same. I gave up carrying a purse, particuarly over the shoulder and now just carry a wallet with the necessary items in it. Not carrying a purse takes some getting used to, but the end result is what counts.
  4. Mwitherite

Mwitherite New Member

I am a computer tech and Laptop is my shadow. Doc adv that i carry it with the hand held strap rather than the shoulder strap and only when I know i will need it. Also my purse that goes on the same shoulder has been vetoed as well, Doc recommended a LOT smaller purse or a side bag that goes around your waist. losing my words and cannot recall what it is called ... fanny pack that's it.
    FOG
    I also gave up wearing a bra, not that I needed one. But that has helped the shoulder, back , neck pain a bit.

best regaurds - M

[This Message was Edited on 01/08/2007]