Is this normal ??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kalley167, Jun 16, 2008.

1. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

Just a back ground I have been diagnosed with FMS, the doctor thinks I am also in the beginning stages of Lupus. I take Plaquenil and do mostly fine.
    This past weekend we went to the races in Kentucky and was in the sun and heat all day. We didn't get out the races until 11:30pm. I was so exhausted. It took another jour to get to our hotel. We had a confirmation number but when we got there they didn't have any rooms. (this is another story LOL) But it was a very stressful time. I thougt I was going to be physically ill if I didn't get some sleep. Anyways it was almost 3:30am Sunday before I got to lay down. Anyways I have been so tired and just feel plain sick ever since. Did this whole thing cause a flare up?? Yes my joints are aching, but I feel flu like. Been awhile since I have felt this bad for so many days. To top it off I am on my period also. Is this a normal reaction with this illness. I was diagnosed in 2004 and I feel I am still learning what it can do to me.
  2. msbsgblue

msbsgblue Member

You hit the nail on the head. It takes even less then this for me, and I am down for the count.

Honey, if I do an hours work I likely have rested at least 3 times during that time.

The more tired and the more stress the worse you will feel.
  3. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

Thanks for your reply. Its just crazy how this has affected me this time. I usually bounce back quicker but this time its lasting longer. Guess I really over did it all this time. I have to work today and it is hard to even concentrate. I am off tomorrow so I can sleep in maybe get caught up. I hope. I hate feeling like this.